Easy, no bake coconut snowballs recipe made with only 3 ingredients: raw coconut, coconut cream and nectar (the nuts are optional).
Vegan Homemade Raffaello Coconut Snowballs !
Vegan, gluten-free, made without dates and as healthy as desserts can be. Try not to eat them all standing up in front of the refrigerator, I heard that happened before teeheehee
These are the best coconut snowballs ever!
P.S. As always, make sure to report back if you try this recipe, leave a comment rating below, snap a photo and tag me with #VeggieSociety on Instagram, it always makes my day ~ Florentina Xo’s
No Bake Coconut Snowballs
- 1.5 cups desiccated coconut -unsweetened
- 3 tbsp coconut nectar or maple syrup (use maple if you like them sweeter)
- 5 tbsp coconut cream
- 9 blanched almonds or hazelnuts (optional)
- In a small bowl combine 1 cup of coconut, maple syrup and coconut cream until a soft dough forms. Use your hands and shape the dough into 9 golf ball size balls. (If you feel the dough is too dry feel free to add an extra drizzle of coconut cream)
- Push an almond or hazelnut into the center of each coconut ball and shape it back into a round sphere. Toss into the remaining coconut until coated all over. Set on a plate and refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
$9.99/year. No ads.
These little cookies were amazing, love how easy they are to throw together and a perfect treat for kids. Will be making these all the time. Thank you for the best recipes, love this blog!