Welcome to the Veggie Society friends!
Coconut Date Balls Variations:
- rolled in ground coconut
- rolled in raw cacao powder
- coated in beet powder
- tossed in matcha or spirulina!
Note to self: red, white and green coconut balls for Christmas!
Why we love them:
P.S. If you make this recipe please come back to rate it, snap a photo and tag us with #VeggieSociety on Instagram
Vegan Coconut Date Balls
- Add the dates, beets and vanilla extract to a food processor and puree until a thick paste forms.
- Add 1 cup of the coconut together with the hemp seeds and process together until combined.
- Water your hands and carefully scoop put about 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into balls.
- Toss each ball into coconut or cocoa powder until coated and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Serve chilled or store into a sealed container for later snacking.