Welcome to the Veggie Society, a Whole Foods, Plant Based Lifestyle Blog!
- We feature easy plant-based recipes focusing on nutritious whole foods: vegetables, fruit, whole grains, legumes and tubers.
- I do my best to limit the use of oil and it can always be replaced with a splash of vegetable stock, wine or water in the recipe.
- 100% Vegan ~ No animal products ever!
What About Protein Though ?
All protein comes from plants! So we get more than enough of it from the same place all other animals do: Plants!
Slaying the protein myth, read this!
To help bring awareness about that which is on our plate and inspire humanity to embrace a healthy plant-based lifestyle, thrive and live in harmony with all life. We are all one and the same, animals are not food, we all love and hurt the same!
The Common Question: Why Eat One and Not the Other ?
So I Became a Vegetarian!
And so, long story short: on Labor Day 2017 our family made a decision to completely stop consuming all animal products and embrace a whole food, plant-based lifestyle out of love and respect for that which is sacred and has been entrusted to us:
- the Animals
- the Planet
- our Health
Life Changing Educational Resources:
- The China Study – a book based on the 20 year study: the China-Cornell-Oxford Project!
- Before the Flood – Leonardo DiCaprio’s three year journey exploring the subject of climate change! You can watch the full movie for free here!
- What the Health Documentary – the health film that health organization DON’T want you to see.
- Food Choices (Netflix)
- Plant Pure Nation
- Forks Over Knives – the Film
- Fed Up
- Live and Let Live (Netflix documentary)
- Forks Over Knives – the Diet.