Simply the Best!
There is no cooking involved my friends, just a powerful blender or food processor to puree the ingredients into a smooth beverage reminiscent of aqua fresca. Actually I’m pretty sure that technically this is a cucumber aqua fresca after all. Ha!
Fresh Mint. Refreshing Cucumbers. Zesty Lemons. Divine!
Make it without sugar, use a few dates instead or a touch of maple syrup or coconut nectar to taste. Have some fun and add some chia seeds into the mix as well. Stay deliciously hydrated my friends!
How to Make Cucumber Lemonade:
Cucumber Mint Lemonade
Raw, healthy and refreshing cucumber mint lemonade recipe to help you stay deliciously hydrated during the hottest summer days.
- 4 lemons -peeled & seeds discarded
- 1 lemon (sliced for garnish)
- 1/2 English cucumber -sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber -diced
- 5 sprigs fresh mint (leaves only) +some for garnish
- 6 cups filtered water
- 1/3 cup agave syrup or coconut nectar (or to taste)
Add the diced cucumber and peeled lemons together with the mint leaves and agave syrup to a powerful blender or food processor. Add the water and blend until smooth to your liking. ( If using a food processor you might want to strain it at this point. If using a Vitamix there won't be any need to strain it)
Taste and adjust sweetness with more syrup or nectar.
Transfer the lemonade to a pitcher with the reserved cucumber, lemon slices and mint sprigs. Serve over ice.
- Add 1/4 cup of chia seeds to the lemonade to boost up the nutritional value.
- If using a powerful blender like a Vitamix you won't need to strain the lemonade.