Are we ready to kick off our oil-free summer challenge ?
I promise you won’t miss a thing with this Goddess blackberry balsamic vinaigrette in your back pocket. I mean, just look at that color!
Not sure If I got extra lucky or the blackberries are really showing off this time of the year. Sweetness and fruitiness like you won’t believe, I didn’t even add any extra sweetener to the dressing. You might actually want to balance it out with a squeeze of lemon. Whatever the case, you need this in your life!
This Blackberry Balsamic Vinaigrette is Everything:
good to know: according to NutritionFacts.org berries are the healthiest fruits in the world with blackberries topping the charts over blueberries, strawberries and raspberries. Wowza!
Blackberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
For the Salad:
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1.5 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 avocado (optional)
- Add the blackberries, balsamic glaze, vanilla, water and sea salt to a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth to your liking. Taste and adjust seasonings with more sea salt and a squeeze of lemon juice. If the vinaigrette seems to thick for your taste just thin t out with more water.
- Pour the blackberry vinaigrette over the dark green salad green and fresh blackberries then toss to coat well.
- (Optional: Serve with sliced avocado on top and purple basil blossoms.)