- Super Fruity
- Gluten Free
- So Delicious
- Easy to Make
how to make a Sex on the Beach Cocktail:
Get creative and experiment with flavored vodka: peach, strawberry, orange and cranberry would all compliment the drinks really well.
there are many variations of the Sex on the Beach cocktail:
good to know: there’s also a mocktail alcohol-free version of “Sex on the Beach” going by the names: “Safe Sex on the Beach Cocktail “, “ Virgins on the Beach “, or “ Cuddles on the Beach”, something you can even enjoy for breakfast if you want.
Sex on the Beach Cocktail
- 2 oz vodka (or Malibu rum)
- 3.5 oz orange juice ,freshly squeezed
- 3.5 oz cranberry juice
- 1 oz peach Schnapps
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Fill two high ball glasses with ice cubes 3/4 way up.
- Divide the vodka or rum between the two glasses, top with the cranberry, orange juice and a splash of the peach Schnapps on top. Add 1/4 tsp vanilla extract to each glass and enjoy!