Before you know it hot summer days will be here and all your heart will desire is something refreshing and delicious as you melt away by the pool or at a kids birthday party. This is the treat that will literally satisfy kids and grown ups alike. Don’t fight ok ?! 😉
get creative with your favorite flavor combinations:
How to make frozen yogurt bars:
- Buy or make a Greek style vegan yogurt.
- Make a blueberry puree to mix with the yogurt.
- Pour the mix into a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with fresh berries & freeze.
- Cut them into bars and enjoy!
Frozen Yogurt Bars (Vegan)
- 2 cups Vegan Greek style yogurt ( I love the Cocoyo brand)
- 5 oz blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 oz fresh blackberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 lemon ,juiced
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- Combine the lemon juice and blueberries in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Cook until all the blueberries have popped and allow to cool off.
- In a medium bowl combine the vegan yogurt, vanilla and maple syrup. Fold in the blueberry sauce once cooled.
- Line an 8x12 shallow baking dish with parchment paper and pour in the yogurt mix.
- Sprinkle with the fresh blackberries and freeze 4 to 6 hours until frozen solid. Cut them into 2-3 inch bars and enjoy.