Before you know it hot summer days will be here and all your heart will desire is something refreshing and delicious as you melt away by the pool or at a kids birthday party. This is the treat that will literally satisfy kids and grown ups alike. Don’t fight ok ?! 😉
get creative with your favorite flavor combinations:
How to make frozen yogurt bars:
- Buy or make a Greek style vegan yogurt.
- Make a blueberry puree to mix with the yogurt.
- Pour the mix into a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with fresh berries & freeze.
- Cut them into bars and enjoy!
Frozen Yogurt Bars (Vegan)
The best homemade frozen Greek yogurt bars with berries or your favorite fruit combinations. Vegan and gluten-free, perfect for breakfast, a healthy dessert or as a fun DIY project with the kids.
- 2 cups Vegan Greek style yogurt ( I love the Cocoyo brand)
- 5 oz blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 oz fresh blackberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 lemon ,juiced
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
Combine the lemon juice and blueberries in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Cook until all the blueberries have popped and allow to cool off.
In a medium bowl combine the vegan yogurt, vanilla and maple syrup. Fold in the blueberry sauce once cooled.
Line an 8x12 shallow baking dish with parchment paper and pour in the yogurt mix.
Sprinkle with the fresh blackberries and freeze 4 to 6 hours until frozen solid. Cut them into 2-3 inch bars and enjoy.