Frozen Yogurt Bars Recipe (Vegan)
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy.
The best homemade frozen Greek yogurt bars with berries or your favorite fruit combinations. Vegan and gluten-free, perfect for breakfast, a healthy dessert or as a fun DIY project with the kids.
Good news friends: you never have to buy frozen yogurt bars ever again! I’m going to show you how to make them at home using clean, healthy, organic and cruelty-free ingredients. Easy peasy and festive, they could even make an appearance for Easter brunch. How pretty are they ?
Before you know it hot summer days will be here and all your heart will desire is something refreshing and delicious as you melt away by the pool or at a kids birthday party. This is the treat that will literally satisfy kids and grown ups alike. Don’t fight ok ?! 😉
get creative with your favorite flavor combinations:
Strawberries + Pistachios
Mint + Chocolate Chip
Strawberry + Banana
Vanilla + Salted Caramel
Candied Plums or Appricots
Pumpkin + Cinnamon
Pina Colada: Pineapple + Shredded Coconut
How to make frozen yogurt bars:
- Buy or make a Greek style vegan yogurt.
- Make a blueberry puree to mix with the yogurt.
- Pour the mix into a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with fresh berries & freeze.
- Cut them into bars and enjoy!
P.S. As always, If you try this recipe please come back here to rate it, snap a photo and tag me with #VeggieSociety on Instagram, it always makes my day! ~ Florentina Xo’s
Frozen Yogurt Bars (Vegan)
The best homemade frozen Greek yogurt bars with berries or your favorite fruit combinations. Vegan and gluten-free, perfect for breakfast, a healthy dessert or as a fun DIY project with the kids.Print Recipe
- 2 cups Vegan Greek style yogurt ( I love the Cocoyo brand)
- 5 oz blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 oz fresh blackberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 lemon ,juiced
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- Combine the lemon juice and blueberries in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Cook until all the blueberries have popped and allow to cool off.
- In a medium bowl combine the vegan yogurt, vanilla and maple syrup. Fold in the blueberry sauce once cooled.
- Line an 8x12 shallow baking dish with parchment paper and pour in the yogurt mix.
- Sprinkle with the fresh blackberries and freeze 4 to 6 hours until frozen solid. Cut them into 2-3 inch bars and enjoy.
Calories: 64kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 45mg | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 11.4mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Servings: 10 people
These can get quite messy especially with children but they absolutely love them and I feel good about feeding them a healthy snack. Just let them eat outdoors if possible so you don’t need to mop the floors after lol. Great recipe, thanks for sharing!
I wonder if you could pour the mixture into a popsicle mold for less mess maybe?
You sure could!
PLAIN GREEK YOGURT DOES NOT FREEZE TO EAT. IT COMES OUT LIKE ICE. DOES ADDING THE BERRIES, ETC. MAKE THAT BIG OF DIFFERENCE?
It worked great for us Devika, just follow the recipe. Enjoy!