Homemade Fruit Popsicles a.k.a. Paletas!
Why homemade ?
Favorite Fruit Popsicle Flavors:
- Peach Strawberry Popsicles
- Coconut Lime Popsicles
- Mango Pitaya Popsicles
- Blackberry Mint Mojito
- Raspberry Peach
How Do You Make Popsicles Without a Popsicle Maker?
- Paper or Plastic Cups
- Large Ice Cube Trays
- Small Loaf Pans
- Empty Yogurt Containers.
Are Fruit Smoothie Popsicles Healthy ?
How to Store Homemade Popsicles:
These Homemade Real Fruit Popsicles Are:
How to Make Creamy Fruit Popsicles:
Homemade Fruit Popsicles
Easy homemade fruit popsicles with mixed berries, orange juice and creamy cashew milk. Plus a few ideas to experiment with: peaches, coconut, strawberry, lemon, take your pick and have some delicious fun while staying cool in the summer heat.
Prepare 6 popsicle molds and 6 popsicle wooden sticks.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the cashew milk and a few berries.
- In the bowl of a food processor or Vitamin blender process the frozen berries with the orange and lime juice, 1/2 cup of cashew milk, vanilla extract and the maple syrup until a nice rustic texture is achieved. (Pour the mixture into a pitcher with a spout for easy pouring).
- Add a couple of the reserved berries to each popsicle mold, top with a little splash of the reserved cashew milk and fill with the fruit popsicle mix. Finish with a little splash of cashew milk but leave approximately 1/4 inch of space at the top. Repeat the process with the remaining Popsicles.
- Freeze your popsicles for 4 to 6 hours until set. Remove from the molds and serve on ice garnished with basil, mint or edible flowers.
For easy removal make sure to keep the popsicle mold under some hot running water for about 20 seconds. For a few popsicles is best to fill a bowl with the hot water so you can do them all at the same time.