Homemade Fruit Popsicles a.k.a. Paletas!
Why homemade ?
Favorite Fruit Popsicle Flavors:
- Peach Strawberry Popsicles
- Coconut Lime Popsicles
- Mango Pitaya Popsicles
- Blackberry Mint Mojito
- Raspberry Peach
How Do You Make Popsicles Without a Popsicle Maker?
- Paper or Plastic Cups
- Large Ice Cube Trays
- Small Loaf Pans
- Empty Yogurt Containers.
Are Fruit Smoothie Popsicles Healthy ?
How to Store Homemade Popsicles:
These Homemade Real Fruit Popsicles Are:
How to Make Creamy Fruit Popsicles:
Homemade Fruit Popsicles
- 12 oz frozen fruit i used mixed berries
- 3/4 cup cashew milk or coconut yogurt
- 1 large orange squeezed
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup OPTIONAL to taste
- 2 tsp lime or lemon juice freshly squeezed
- Prepare 6 popsicle molds and 6 popsicle wooden sticks.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the cashew milk and a few berries.
- In the bowl of a food processor or Vitamin blender process the frozen berries with the orange and lime juice, 1/2 cup of cashew milk, vanilla extract and the maple syrup until a nice rustic texture is achieved. (Pour the mixture into a pitcher with a spout for easy pouring).
- Add a couple of the reserved berries to each popsicle mold, top with a little splash of the reserved cashew milk and fill with the fruit popsicle mix. Finish with a little splash of cashew milk but leave approximately 1/4 inch of space at the top. Repeat the process with the remaining Popsicles.
- Freeze your popsicles for 4 to 6 hours until set. Remove from the molds and serve on ice garnished with basil, mint or edible flowers.