Mango Avocado Sauce for Tacos + Pasta
From tacos to pasta this sauce goes well with pretty much everything. Thanks to lots of zesty lemon or lime juice it also keeps well in the fridge for a couple of days, just make sure to store it in an airtight jar to prevent oxidation.
I tossed mine with zoodles one night and cold soba the next. You could even mix spaghetti and zucchini noodles together and sprinkle with some of this everything bagel seasoning or juicy cherry tomatoes. So delicious!
- Easy – the sauce is super simple and easy to make, just throw everything in a blender or food processor and process until creamy smooth and voila: magic sauce in your face!
- Recipe Variation – to give your sauce some Mexican flair simply swap the basil for fresh cilantro. You can alternate Italian Pasta night and Taco Tuesdays like a boss!
P.S. As always, If you make this recipe please come back here to rate it, snap a photo and tag me with #VeggieSociety on Instagram.
Mango Avocado Sauce
- 1 red mango - peeled & diced
- 1 large haas avocado (cut in half, pit removed)
- 1 lemon or lime -juiced
- 2 scallions
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 cup basil leaves (swap with cilantro for a Mexican twist)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Add the mango, avocado, scallions, basil, lemon and a pinch of sea salt to a powerful blender or food processor. Process until creamy and smooth. Taste and add more lemon juice and sea salt to taste or a splash of water to thin out the sauce if desired.
WFPB + Plantricious
- Recipe Variation - to give your sauce some Mexican flair simply swap the basil for fresh cilantro. You can alternate Italian Pasta night and Taco Tuesdays like a boss!
$9.99/year. No ads.