Gotta be savory and crispy tough!
What to serve with your roasted sweet potatoes:
If you guys try this dish, remember to come back and rate it! Take a photo and tag it with #VeggieSociety on Instagram so I can see it! ~ Florentina Xo’s
Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat your oven to 500"F
- Rinse and scrub the potatoes then dry them well in a towel. You can peel them if you like but not required.
- Slice them into 1 inch rounds or cut them into 1 inch cubes and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle over the top with a drop of olive oil and the spices. Use your hands and toss well to combine and get even coverage all over.
- Place them on a parchment lined baking sheet without touching each other and roast in the hot oven for 10 minutes.
- If you cut the potatoes into rounds use a pair of tongues and flip them over then cook an addition 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown around the edges. If you cut them into cubes then use a spatula and give everything a gentle toss after 10 minutes and continue cooking another 15 minutes or so until golden brown to your liking.