Why we love these roasted carrots ? They are:
If you guys try this dish, remember to let me know! Take a photo and tag it with #VeggieSociety on Instagram so I can see your creations! ~ Florentina Xo’s
Garlic Roasted Carrots Recipe
- 1.5 lb heirloom carrots
- 2 sprigs rosemary -leaves only
- 10 cloves garlic -whole in paper
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil + more if needed
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper -freshly cracked
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- Preheat oven to 425”F
- Rinse and dry the carrots well with a kitchen towel.
- Add them to a tray with the garlic cloves and rosemary drizzle with a very light drip of olive oil. Sprinkle With the sea salt and toss well to combine and coat all over.
- Line your largest baking sheet with parchment paper and place the carrots and garlic on top, preferably without the carrots touching each other.
- Roasted for 20 minutes In the preheated oven, then use a pair on tongues and flip them. Cook another 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Transfer to a serving platter and slice in half lengthwise to show the beautiful colors. Garnish with fresh herbs and save!